Saturday, December 29, 2007

NEWS FLASH !!! ANOTHER CONTEST UPDATE !!!

Whirling Dervishes


I've been giving some thought today about all the people who have been madly posting anti-Kimkins comments on blogs and websites over the past few days, especially Kat who has been a virtual whirling dervish in her postings.

I hope everyone's hands and computers are both faring well. I'd hate to think this contest was responsible for anyone frying their computer and/or developing carpal tunnel syndrome. :^)

Over the past few days, I've received a few enquires about how the comments would be counted, as well as the length of the contest.


So this is the update:

Because it would be an arduous task for me to go through every blog and tally the posts, I will be relying solely on the counts that you provide to me.

Just indicate the total number of comments you have left on the blogs/websites you visited, as well as the name you used in posting those comments. Please ensure that you use the same name consistently in every post you make.


Because I feel that it is important to keep the momentum going, the contest will now terminate on Saturday, January 5th, 2008 at 12:00 noon (AST).


Before 12:00 noon (AST) on the 5th of January, please click on the first contest blog post here:


LET'S PLAY AN ONLINE GAME !!! PRIZE OFFERED !!!


and leave a comment indicating the total number of comments you left on the blogs/sites you visited, as well as the name you used in posting.


After I have counted up the results, the winner will be announced in the afternoon of January 5th, 2008.

NOTE:

If you know of someone who is posting anti-Kimkins comments on the blogs, please pass this update on to them. Thanks!



Good luck to everyone!


Follow on Buzz

6 comments:

Kat said...

woohoo...can't wait...nice to see all the info getting out there!!

OhYeahBabe said...

I've lost count! I concede to Kat, LOL.

Considering the Kimkins diet? Read this first: Kimkins Diet Scam Update.

Kimkins members may join the Kimkins lawsuit! Here is a video that explains how easy it is to join the Kimkins lawsuit.

Anonymous said...

yup Kat is coimmneting on her own commnets when i arrive at a site to commnet about Kimkins.com
dangers and the fraud Kimmer is running.

Are you sure all those cats are our kat? j/k keep up the good work guys. about.com shows number 3 in the google search returns for Kimkins.com woo hoo

besides Medusa traps me here every time I come visit ;)

Medusa said...

Yup, 2Big, I think that's our Kat! Although you got a delayed start because you were away, you've made up a LOT of lost ground!

Great news re about.com on the Google searches!

And that little trap I set on my blog seems to be working :^)

Kat and OYB, thanks too for your comments. Keep posting, ladies!

Kristi said...

Question: I am a bit confused. Kimkins is bad. Kimmer is bad. Singing Lass is laughably bad. I am clear on that. But is seems like there are two (more?) camps who don't like KK or The Kimmer and also don't like each other? Could someone give me the rundown--major points--on who is who and who did what? Also, is this website the same people as the Ducky website? It looks similar and I thought "Yucky" might be the same person as "Ducky"?? I really would appreciate it if someone could explain things to me. I feel lost!

Thanks,
Kristi

Medusa said...

Kristi! Thanks for your comments. And I totally understand how you could be confused. Let me see if I can help you out a little bit.

Re Yucky: Yucky and his crew at Kimkins Exhausted are definitely NOT the same people who were involved in the Kimkins Exposed (Just Ducky) blog.

There are different camps involved in this whole Kimkins debacle. The one thing I can say is that all the anti-Kimkins camps are united in bringing down Kimkins and Heidi Diaz though they may not agree with each other's methodology.

One player is Jeannie Baitinger (aka Tippy Toes) who left her position as PR Director at Kimkins and started her own paying diet site (Camp Carbaway). She and Heidi Diaz/Kimmer seemingly appear to be at each other's throats at the current time. After Jeannie Baitinger jumped the Kimkins ship and started her Camp, she was granted immunity by John Tiedt, the lawyer representing the Plaintiffs in the class-action civil suit, for providing testimony against Heidi Diaz. This case is currently before the Courts.

There are many other players in this debacle. I would suggest you go to Laura Dolson's site. She has an excellent synopsis of what has transpired, as well as what is currently transpiring. Here is a link to her site:
Kimkins Diet Scam Update

Hope this helps, kristi!